General InformationsThe management and staff of the port are happy to welcome you
The New Port Camille Rayon, built in 1989, named after its founder Mister Camille Rayon, is dedicated to the yachting in particular to the deep sea Yachting.
Perfectly sheltered, full of features and ideally located between Antibes and Cannes, in front of the Lérins Islands, the port is flying “Pavilion Bleu”, for more than 20 years now.
Around thirty people are engaged to welcome clients, be they afloat or ashore. They are there to organise the moorings, ensure the safety of people and property, to manage the financial, legal and administrative side, to keep the harbour clean and protect the environment, and to maintain the facilities and equipment.
Permanent Watch 24/7
VHF : Chanel 9 “Port Camille Rayon”
Nautical Charts : 5122 and 7205 from the French Navy’s hydrographic nautical charting (SHOM).
- Water and electricity
- Service WI-FI
- Bathroom fittings and toilets
- Security cameras throughout the Harbour
- Car Park
- Weather report posted in the port (Harbour office and on the South Quay)
- Selective sorting corners
- Micro waste collection area
- Slipway ( for our clients only):
04 93 63 30 30
- Shipyard and careening area:
04 93 67 10 65
Under water work
- Pro Dive Marina – Aqua-Caren EURL – Sea Dive Services :
04 93 63 30 30
S.A. du Nouveau port
The Port Camille Rayon is a Project completed for the town by Mister Camille Rayon. SA du Nouveau Port de Vallauris Golfe-Juan is the operating company, and Mister Pierre Rayon the CEO.
- CEO : Mr Pierre Rayon
- Director : Me Olivia Lara Rayon
- Co-Director : Mr Patrick Lara
- Harbor Master :
- Mr Alex Joskowicz
- Mr Tino Aiello
- Mr Ambroggi Andre